[ BARECHELOR PAD ]


Name:
luwin wong
Age:
twenteen
Location:
on an island city state
Email:
luwinwong@hotmail.com

RevisitatioN:
month six o five
month five o five
month two o five
month one o five
month twelve o four
month eleventh o four
month tenth o four
month ninth o four
month eighth o four
month eleventh o three

period-full-stop


Well on this green page i'll say,
a thing of what i think today,
which since i please, i think i may,
type quick or slow or pink or gray.
And although pink might sound right gay,
i will right now your fears allay,
i'm quite alright, for bent i'm nay.
i kinda think, it's quite okay,
i cannot sing, like mike buble,
nor even act poor capulet,
upon the bright, shiny parquet
of good ol' grand broadway.
I haven't been to cold norway,
or timbuktu, or mandalay.
Coz singapore, the place i stay,
has got only one railway,
that leads direct to sia-malay,
where its quite fun to play.
If i ever own a chevrolet,
it just might be a cabriolet,
but that'll have to wait till next payday,
which just might come, if i do pray.
Now i had enough of this wordplay,
i'll end right now, this quarterway.
i hoped u liked this "-ay" buffet,
I bid you all, a nice good day.


Tuesday, November 18, 2003

18.11.03
.
November 18, 2003, is a good day. A day worthy of remembrance; a day of fine significance; it is a day of extensive ramifications.

Yet what was done, is nothing more than that which is demanded of me-

"This I say therefore, and insist on it in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as Gentiles walk, in the futility of their thinking..."
- Paul to fellow-believers (Ephesians 4:17)

Today I renounce my gods - my gods were the appetites of my flesh; I was proud of what I should be ashamed of; and all I thought about was this life here on earth. (Philippians 3:19)

Today on shall I only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all my heart; considering what great things he hath done for me. (1 Samuel 12:24)

I must, with regards to my former way of life, put off my old self, which is corrupted by its deceitful desires; and be made new in the attitude of my mind; putting on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 23-24)

Solomon had everything.

Wisdom - God made Him wiser than any man who ever was, or ever will be. (1 Kings 3:12)
Power - King of the greatest empire of His time (1 Kings 3:13)
Riches - 25 tons of gold annually. (1 Kings 10:14)
Women - 700 hundred wives of royal birth and 300 hundred concubines (1 Kings 11:3)

Yet, at the end of his days, Solomon, in all his splendor, cried "Meaningless! Meaningless! Everything is meaningless!" (Ecclesiastes 12:8)

Simply because he had not God.

And I am afraid that I too, nearing the end of life, will come to the same dreadful realization.

For to say that I know God, and yet not keep his commandments, makes me a liar, and the truth is not in me. (1 John 2:4)

But to love Him, is to keep His commandments. (John 14:15)

So I now count all things dung, that I may win Christ. (Philippians 3:8)

I'll take up the cross and follow Christ (Mark 10:21)

And like David, I shall walk in the path of His commandments, for therein do I find delight. (Psalms 119:35)

But do note, I have not already obtained perfection, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the mark, to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

(Philippians 3:12-16)

It is a narrow road that I have chosen to walk. But walk I must, or I shall spend eternity without God.

It is a arduous journey I must travel, it requires strength and perseverance beyond my measure. Indeed, for me, it is impossible, but not with God, for with God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 3:14)

And do them I will.

I shall live such a life that... they may see my good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.(1 Peter 2:12)

At the end of my days, I want to declare as Paul declared when he said that -

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." (2 Timothy 4:7)

To those who share my faith - imitate me; to those who call themselves my friends - stand by me; and to those who know me - forget what you knew of me, for it is not i that live, but Christ that lives in me.

To God be the glory. Amen.


November 18, 2003, is also the day I celebrate my ninetinth birthday.

Two cents dropped on or about.. 8:08 AM


+ + +